First Giveaway!!! Timpano Gift Card – UPDATE
Last month I was lucky enough to attend a Tweetup at Timpano Ft. Lauderdale. Aside from it being a fun, fabulous evening with good friends, the food was EXCELLENT. Restaurant/food reviews aren’t really my thing, but if I eat somewhere and enjoy it, I’m going to let you know. Now I can’t say that Timpano is a “health food restaurant” but I WILL tell you that their food is fresh, real food. They put time and care into everything they make, and for me that’s a hugely important factor.The event allowed us to taste a little bit of everything from their menu, and I enjoyed all of it. I had my first oyster shooter (YUM) and amazing black skillet roasted mussels (probably my favorite part of the evening). Here are some pictures, my apologies for the quality, but a phone camera and low-lighting aren’t always the most favorable.
And now for the important piece….FREE STUFF! I have in my possession a $50 gift card to Timpano*. And how might this end up in YOUR possession you ask? Simple, read the posts here, and leave a comment.
- comment on any blog post on this website
- contest ends Wednesday, October 19th at midnight eastern
- multiple comments = multiple entries
- comments MUST actually pertain to the post!
- share with others, sure it lowers your chances, but what goes around, comes around, right?